I Love You Epeeps!!!


All my Epeeps really make my whole day.....I love you all sooooo much. I've met so many really incredible people here and I'm so thankful everyday that I have such awesome friends!!

you all make me laugh....think...smile....cringe.... and give me so many warm fuzzies I don't know what to do with them all. You bring my spirits up and make me feel like it's normal to dress like a cat girl everyday. It's so nice to meet people that are like you.

So thank you all of you.....even the friends I didn't mention. I really love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart.....my Epeeps are the best!!!

I want to tell the world I love you because I do and I am proud of it.

Good friends are like stars…. You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.

True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.

A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have

A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should.

Lots of your friends want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.

Your true friend is always there, not just for a day or two, but forever.

Thick and thin, tall and small, fast and slow. Tell me who is always there for you. I am sure you know. Your best friend, of course, don’t let him or her go

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half cracked.

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.

A best friend is someone you can tell your hopes and dreams and know they won’t laugh.

One’s best friend is oneself.

A true friend is someone who can look at you with the biggest smile on your face and still tell something is wrong

Hold a true friend with both your hands.

My best friend is the one who brings out the best of me.

The medicine of life is to have true faithful friends

The best mirror in the world is an old friend..

A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends.If not, they weren’t true friends in the first place.

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.

If I had the strength to say it all to you, each and everyday, I would. I am just scared to say those words. I do Love you all, and I wish I knew how to express it better. I wish more than anything I was as strong as just one of you. I look up to all of you, more than you know.....

I Love you all, I hope one day, to be a good EP friend to all of you. I know right now, I am not the best, and I am sorry. If I could change that I would. I am working on trying to beat what I am going through. I am doing the best I can. I promise you that, and I will not give up without a fight.

I Love you all, and no matter how I am feeling, that is NEVER going to change, my Love for all of you will never die, even if I can't show it, I hope you all know, you are all LOVED by me!

lots of love : munirah mansor