LOVE IS CRUEL SOMETIMES



I know...

I know people out there are laughing and saying things about me... I admit that I've done something stupid and I wasn't thinking straight was I? But I don't regret it though :) I know people wont stop talking about what you've done... but I wont justify myself unless it threatens my privacy and so forth.. I'm moving forward.. I really want to....

Love is a cruel thing isn't it? It ties you up for a period of time and then let you go in a sip....


I think I did bad for my story telling and demo speech... really bad... it's no use getting sad over it cuz it's too late... all I can do is look forward, I wish that I had my best friends to back me up whenever I fall... oh how I wish love is being fair to me for once and I wish that something good will happen soon, good enough to make me feel like I own the world again. 





# I'm breaking apart right now ... Ya Allah please help me : ( 
# Somehow things are getting awkward... it's all because of my stupid act ! -,- arghh bodoh gila aku, tolong la pikiaq sebelum buat apa-apa lepasni !! T_T