L O V E







Boy : Hey, I know I have been ignoring you all this while. I'm truly sorry...it's not you but it's me.

Girl :
             
Boy : I haven't forgot about our good times, trust me or not I always remember - everything... but I can't keep it like this. I'm sorry because...because It's so hard to think that you wont be around me after this.don't want to hurt you ! I'm scared.... I don't trust myself.

Girl :





Boy : That's why... I have to go ! Far away from you ! You know it hurts for me too ? I have to stop seeing you, texting you so much and everything ! I know you might see me as jerk now... but you're no matter what, the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and never once my feelings for you weren't real. I don't want to keep building hopes and hurt your feeling.... because I respect you as a woman.

Girl :






Boy : Do you believe in God's plannings ?

Girl : 

Boy : If you wish to trust me then have faith in Him. He'll tell when the time comes, who you belong to, until then you're nobody's but your family. I don't think we should be like we were before because I don't want to cling on someone who's not yet be mine.. and by that I mean rightfully mine. I feel guilty for giving so much yet I can't promise you a thing ... I don't trust my words, they're not enough.

Girl :

Boy : I won't forget you but I know for sure whether in the end you're mine or not, you'll have a place somewhere special in my heart. This is a huge test for the both of us, we'll see how real our feelings are, until then I want you to be free, sets your sight on a brighter future not for anyone put yourself. Make your folks proud okay ? There's a lot more things life has to offer and I want you to go after them first... before me.

Girl :





I miss everthing we had. I miss us sayang. Open your heart for me please? Goodnight :’)